About the Build

We’re excited to announce that we are now working with Evil Bikes and would love to build you the bike of your dreams! This particular build was full custom, each part was picked by the customer wanting to assemble the ultimate ride. The Calling is Evil’s 27.5″ 140/130mm trail ripper. It’s anti-serious technology guarantees good times 69% of the time (the other 31% you’re climbing). The heavily praised Delta suspension system is the heart of this bike and when paired with Rock Shox’s trunnion-mounted-super-deluxe-rear-shock you will find yourself descending like never before! The formed carbon tubing gives the bike a look all it’s own that screams “this is one bad ass bike” Black and red was the theme here as you can see, luckily a good amount of our favorite components were available in this color. Industry Nine carbon Enduro wheels were picked for their reliability and performance. A SRAM xo1 Eagle group in blk/red was the perfect choice for the drivetrain. A Fox Transfer dropper post was the answer due to it’s excellent track record. This bike really was a treat to build and even more fun presenting the final product to the rider!

 

Build Specs

  • Frame evil calling
  • Fork rockshox pike
  • Headset cane creek
  • Stem race face
  • Handlebars raceface next
  • Handlebar Tape
  • Shifters
  • Brakes sram guide
  • Seatpost Fox transfer
  • Saddle wtb
  • Front Derailleur
  • Rear Derailleur sram xo1 eagle
  • Bottom Braket Sram
  • Cranks sram xo1 eagle
  • Pedals Crank brothers
  • Chain sram
  • Cassette sram xo1 eagle
  • Wheels Industry Nine
  • Tires Maxxis Minion/ aggressor
  • Extras